What Will Delegates Learn?
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Ways of delivering bad news and saying no.
- Effective ways to negotiate.
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Tools to facilitate communication.
- The value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Techniques for managing stress.
What Topics are Covered?
- Verbal communication techniques
- Who are your customers?
- Listening skills
- Asking the right questions and saying no
- Taking messages and using voice mail effectively
- Vocal exercises
- Cold and warm calls, including developing a script
- Going above and beyond and high impact moments
- Handling objections and closing the sale
- Negotiation techniques
- Tips for challenging callers
- Phone tag and getting the call back
- Stress busting
- Call centre trends
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive classes
Specialised manual and course materials
Personalised certificate of completion
Unlike a lot of other training companies we specialise solely in sales training, all our staff have worked in a sales environment and have built up the skills needed to succeed. We also offer training throughout the UK at your premises and do not charge extra for travel costs and will happily provide training to just 1 person if needed.
Enquire now for further information