At the core of this two day training course, participants will learn and practice a proven, step-by-step sales questioning model they can use immediately in any sales situation. This powerful sales questioning technique is all about asking the right questions in the right order. It is designed to increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience. By following this proven questioning model your retail sales professionals will confidently lead their customers successfully through the buying experience.
Course participants will learn how to guide the sales/service conversation efficiently and effectively. They will also learn how to:
- Adapt their communication style
- Question customers around lifestyle needs
- Build trusting, long term relationships
This course was delivered to a major multi-national telecommunication company’s retail employees and generated significant measurable results.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Explain what motivates customers (logical and emotional) to buy or continue to use a product/service.
- Explain four personality styles; identify their own style; and, adapt their style to establish rapport with other personality styles.
- Follow a simple 5-step sales process that will give them the confidence, energy, and focus they need to become successful retail sales professionals.
- Use a powerful sales questioning technique that will enable them to better ask customers around lifestyle needs .
- Overcome common objections and close the sale.
- Make the best out of each interaction with every customer.
What Topics Are Covered
- Ethical sales practices.
- Know products and services you sell inside out.
- Knowing your market and competition.
- Buyer types we deal with.
- Find out your own personality/buyer type.
- Greeting customer properly
- Having a professional introduction
- Discovering customer needs
- OPEN Questioning technique
- Features, advantages and benefits
- The right benefit to the right customer
- Identifying customer’s decision criteria
- Handling Objections
- Closing the Sale
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small Interactive classes
Specialised manual and course materials
Personalised certificate of completion