As a sales person, you are accountable for the quality, direction and quantity of your sales activity within your territory. How well you plan and manage these three factors will ultimately decide your overall success. When territories are managed properly, key customer relationships are being grown, account plans and key sales opportunities are being advanced and sales territory targets are being achieved. This can only happen through structured territory business planning and proactively exploring territory growth.
From setting achievable life and work related goals to learning how to more efficiently and effectively control their time and resources. This one day program also stresses on the importance of planning and prioritising, dealing with and controlling interruptions, setting boundaries and managing stress.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Recognise personal strengths and weaknesses in how they manage their time.
- Better organize themselves and their workspace for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their work habits.
- Set goals and learn proper planning steps and methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress.
- Learn and practice the proper steps of delegation.
Outline Of Topics
- Setting Goals
- Making your goals SMART.
- Plan your success.
- Evaluate priorities.
- Analyse your current use of time.
- Deal with procrastination.
- Identify time bandits.
- Brainstorm solutions for time bandits.
- Manage your meetings effectively.
- Organise your workspace.
- Learn to delegate – the ABC’s of Delegation.
- Learn to say ‘NO’.
- Manage stress effectively.
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small Interactive classes
Specialised manual and course materials
Personalised certificate of completion
[si-contact-form form=’5′]View Our Testimonials